среда, 28 октября 2015 г.

The Seasonal Bouquet Project

This week’s installation of The Seasonal Bouquet Project was very much inspired
in the moment as I walked around the field.  The hoop house is literally overflowing with heavenly sweet peas in all shades of pink, especially “watermelon”.  I cut big handfuls and went in search of blooms to coordinate.  The David Austin roses were an immediate inclusion.  I really shouldn’t be cutting from these young plants yet, but I just can’t resist their flouncy faces and heady fragrance.  Then I spotted two new spikes of raspberry lupine and snatched those up.  The purple bachelor buttons were a last minute grab in case I needed a foil for all the pink.  I’m glad I did!   To say this bouquet is a treat for the nose is an understatement.  Between the sweet peas and the roses, it’s almost overwhelming. Almost, but not quiet.
http://lovenfreshflowers.com/extras-the-seasonal-bouquet-project-7/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий